Wednesday, March 9, 2016

6 month mard

Well I hit my 6 month mark this week, and all I can say is I am so
grateful to have had 6 months to be a missionary. It is truly a great
experience.

This week was good, one cool thing that I will mention is we were
about to meet with this kid named Brendon, but he gave us a text
pretty much saying, that "nothing really has changed since we last
met, and I am not quite sure what I am looking for, so I don't think
it would the best if we met today"(this initially got me sad...he went
on to say)"I am heading out to Utah to visit so,e of my Mormon
relatives over arming break, I will see the Temple, talk with them,
and hopefully that will give me a better idea of what I am looking
for. When I come back the we can hopefully meet." Then I got quite
happy. So this week while he is in Utah, we will be praying for him a
lot. What made this special to me was he was very sincere, and honest
with us, which is kind of rare around UVA. This kid, his name is
Brenden, is really sincere and seeking out what God wants for him. I
see a lot of potential in him, it makes me really excited for how his
week in Utah goes.
Other than that the week has been normal, so it is quite great! =D
Love you all hope all is well!
The only thing I have to share is a quote from Preach My Gospel
"Enjoying the gifts of the Spirit should be one of your most earnest
desires." We need to look at our life, are we seeking the gifts of the
Spirit in our daily life? The Spirit is in a foretaste of eternal
life, as we seek the spirit, we can taste a little bit what eternal
life will be. What a great gift Heavenly Father has given us. We can
have that with us always. If we keep our covenants to the best we can,
always remember Jesus Christ and His Atonement for us. We can never be
grateful enough for that. How ver, as we do our best, the promise is
that we will always have his spirit with us.
Love you all! The Gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored! Look for
opportunities to share this message in action and by mouth!
斯密长老

Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment