Monday, April 25, 2016

Use the power of Fasting

Super cool thing this week! On Sunday two of our
friends(investigators) were able to come to church! We went to the
ward at 9:00 because that is the only one he was able to attend, it
was really good. He is pretty shy so it is a little hard, but said it
was good!(also accidentally went to high priests group haha). Then we
were able to go to church at 12:30 with our regular Ward! Our friend
Mike came, really enjoyed it and learned a lot! He got to know quite a
bit of members and it worked really good for him. It was a great
blessing to have them both come! Also they are pretty much the first
investigators that have come to church while I have been in my
mission! It was super cool and grateful for it.

Also had a really awesome experience with fasting this past weekend.
Then the next day at church, wow so many amazing things happened. So
many of my questions, concerns, were answered. It was really, really
amazing. It really helped me overcome a spiritual plateau I felt I was
on. The power of fasting is so real. If any of you are stuck in any
sort of spiritual rut, need a little extra help in any way, I invite
you to take a day, and fast with a prayer in your heart, and I promise
if you do so with a willing heart you will see miracles in your life.
The power of fasting is real! It is sooooooo great!
Have a great week!
Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment