Monday, August 29, 2016

All is Well, no its great

Well. I know it has been a long, long time since I have written an
email to all of you...for that I apologize. However, the past however
long time has been amazing. Missions are truly so, so wonderful.

In other news....I am being transferred! Which is big news for being
in this area for ten months now...in basically the same Ward. It is
exciting. I should be returning to Charlottesville after a few
transfer...this is to get a different experience, learn some things.
Stuff like that. But right now I don't know where I will be going,
but I will be training! That is also quite exciting, so most likely I
will end up going to a brand new place, with a brand new companion. I
guess new is good! So we will see how that goes. It will all be good
though.

Also, last Saturday(20th) a friend we had been teaching for three
weeks was baptized! Her name is Beverly, and is super faithful. We
invited her to stop drinking coffee and tea, and she hasn't drank any
since(well she was confused one time we came over she asked us about
something she was drinking, found out it had tea in it, so she dumped
it down the drain. It was really awesome).

So that is how things have been recently, they have been great! I hope
all is going well for you keep improving, loving
others, and serving as described in D&C 4(which typically is focused
towards missionaries, but the principles apply everywhere!) I know
that doing so brings the Spirit to our lives, and allows us to have so
much joy during hard times.
Love
Elder Smith
Beverly's baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment